First Visit to the Doctor
Josiah now weighs 5 lbs., 12 oz., which is two ounces less than his weight on the day he was discharged from the hospital (he truly is our little peanut). Weight loss is to be expected for babies who are breast-fed. The doctor says he's in perfect health and is strong for his size (he tried to crawl across the changing table when she put him on his stomach). He feeds continuously, so we expect his weight to increase rapidly. We are blessed to have such a healthy baby!
Josiah, sucking his thumb at the doctor's office.
2 comments:
Yes yes, he will gain later. That was my experience with breastfeeding as well. He is perfect!!! Congratulations to both of you. I enjoyed seeing the pictures and reminiscing . . . Love, Donna
Hey Macon! This is Renee from the MAT program. I found your blog through Jess' blog. I just wanted to CONGRATULATIONS on Josiah! He is a cutie-pie and I think he looks a lot like you! I know you are so happy.....3 boys now- wow! Hope your wife is getting some rest and I'll try to check back for updated pictures. Take care!
Post a Comment